In compliance with the Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China, upon signing this statement, it is agreed by all the authors of the manuscript. All the authors warrant:
1. All the authors grant the following worldwide exclusive rights carried by the manuscript in different languages to Chinese Journal of Electronics (CJE) free of charge: reproductions, distribution, electronic dissemination, translation and compilation. The authors authorize CJE Office to register the manuscript (including any associated written or multimedia components or other enhancements accompanying the manuscript) with the proper copyright authorities.
2. The manuscript and the associated materials are original and do not involve anything confidential.
3. The manuscript has not been copyrighted, published or presented elsewhere previously in English or in any other language, nor is under review for any other publication. Its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the manuscript was carried out, and that, if published in CJE, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
4. The manuscript does not involve any academic misconduct including plagiarism, self-plagiarism, infringement, and falsification of data, etc. Otherwise, the authors of the manuscript must take the blame for the violation or infringement of the related copyright and indemnify CJE for all its losses incurred.
5. For any reason, if desiring to withdraw the manuscript, the first author shall inform CJE Office with a written notice by e-mail or letter.
6. The policy concerns the addition, removal, or rearrangement of author names in the authorship of accepted manuscripts. Before the manuscript is accepted, requests to add or remove an author, or to rearrange the author names, must be sent to CJE Office from the first author of the manuscript.