Prof. Jiwu Huang, Shenzhen University,China, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Kui Ren, Zhejiang University, China, email@example.com
Prof. Yan Zhang, University of Oslo, Norway, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Xiaochun Cao, Institute of Information Engineering, CAS, China, email@example.com
Assoc. Prof. Hang Su, Tsinghua University, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
The rapid development of artificial intelligence (AI) technology is profoundly changing the production and lifestyle of human beings, and promoting the development of various social and economic fields from digitization and information to intelligence, but it also brings security risks at the same time. With the in-depth applications of AI in many fields, the inherent security risks caused by its own instability and insecurity, as well as the increasingly prominent derivative security risks of AI in the fields of cyberspace confrontation and deep forgery, have extremely destroyed the benign development ecology of AI technology. Major countries and regions that are at the forefront of the applications of AI have begun to conduct forward-looking research on AI security, with the intention of conducting research from the aspects of AI model security, data and privacy security, and system security, to reduce associated risks of the development of AI and promote its continuous applications in security fields. This special focus will focus on reliability theory and safety application technology of AI and mainly include innovative and breakthrough research results in related theoretical methods, key technologies, data platforms, and typical applications, with the intention of promoting technologies, methods, and in-depth development of applications of AI safety.
Topics of Interest:
1. Adversarial attacks and defenses
2. Data security and privacy protection
3. Model transparency and interpretability
4. AI framework and platform security
5. Deep forgery generation and detection
6. Intelligent vulnerability detection and protection
7. Intelligent network security protection
8. Intelligent safety applications such as autonomous driving
9. AI security evaluation and testing
10. Other researches on reliability theory and safety application technology of AI
1. The paper should belong to the author's scientific research results, the data are true and reliable, have important academic and application value, and has not been published or read in public publications or conferences. Besides, there is no issue of duplicate submission.
2. The paper should include title, abstract, keywords, body text and references, please referring to the recently papers on Chinese Journal of Electronics (it is a blind review and please hide the authors and funding information).
3. Please submit the paper through the official website(http://www.ejournal.org.cn/) The corresponding author's contact address, telephone number, and E-mail address should be attached to the paper (Please fill in the system when you register the website, and do not put them in the manuscript. Articles will be reviewed anonymously according to the standard of normal submissions).
4. Please note "RSAI2022+" in the head of the paper title when submitting it.
5. The accepted papers will be published in the CJE special issue of the 16th China Electronics & Information Technology Conference.
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2021
Final Notification: December 31, 2022