Prof. Yaxin Zhang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Daniel M. Mittleman, Brown University, USA, email@example.com
Prof. Zhi Chen, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Yue Gao, University of Surrey, UK, email@example.com
Terahertz (THz) communication technology refers to the technology that uses electromagnetic wave located in the terahertz frequency band (electromagnetic wave in the band of 0.1-10THz, wavelength between 3-0.03mm, 1THz=1000GHz) as the carrier wave to carry out massive information wireless transmission. Due to the special location of terahertz frequencies band that lies on the transition region between the macro electromagnetic wave band and the microwave photonics electronics band, terahertz communication technology has rich spectrum resources, anti-interference and resistance to intercept characteristic, strong communication tracking capture capability and the ability to achieve high data rate transmission, making it capable of transmitting huge amounts of data, which provides an important way towards high-speed, large-capacity wireless communications. It is also an important technical method of large-capacity real-time wireless data transmission in the future. Great application prospect in the fields of next generation mobile communication, space communication and private communication can be found in terahertz communication technology. In recent years, with the increasing attention of sixth generation mobile communication technology (6G), terahertz wireless communication technology has been recognized as one of the potential key technologies of 6G.
However, many challenges to THz communications have to be still addressed, such as high-power and high-stability THz transmitter, low noise THz receiver, THz antenna, THz high speed modulator, THz channel model, high performance THz communication system and so on. This special focus will present the most recent advances with respect to the THz fundamental devices, THz communication systems and practical applications of THz communications.
Topics of Interest:
1. THz devices
l THz sources
l THz amplifier
l THz chip
l THz modulator
l THz receiver
l THz antenna
l THz meta-suface devices
2. THz communication system
l THz Channel modeling
l THz channel coding
l THz communication Multiplexing technology
l THz photonics communication system
l THz on-chip communication system
l THz full-digitalized communication system
1. The paper should belong to the author's scientific research results, the data are true and reliable, have important academic and application value, and has not been published or read in public publications or conferences. Besides, there is no issue of duplicate submission.
2. The paper should include title, abstract, keywords, body text and references, please referring to the recently papers on Chinese Journal of Electronics (it is a blind review and please hide the authors and funding information).
3. Please submit the paper through the official website(http://www.ejournal.org.cn/) The corresponding author's contact address, telephone number, and E-mail address should be attached to the paper (Please fill in the system when you register the website, and do not put them in the manuscript. Articles will be reviewed anonymously according to the standard of normal submissions).
4. Please note "THZ2022+" in the head of the paper title when submitting it.
5. The accepted papers will be published in the CJE special issue of the 16th China Electronics & Information Technology Conference.
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2021
Final Notification: December 31, 2022