Prof. Xianbin Cao, Beihang University, China, email@example.com
Prof. Zhiyong Feng, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Qihui Wu, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China, email@example.com
Prof. Dapeng, Oliver Wu, University of Florida, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) communication networks refer to the communication networks oriented to UAV platforms for realizing the communications between UAVs and ground stations. It is an important technology to break down the "information-isolated island" and realize efficient collaborative operation. In recent years, UAV communications networks have been rapidly developed and widely used in civil and military fields. With the rise of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and edge computing, their combinations with UAV communication networks have attracted significant attention and research from academia and industry. This special focus will focus on the theoretical models, core algorithms, and key equipment that need to be resolved in the networking, transmission, application, and test platforms of UAV communication networks, in order to promote the development of corresponding technologies.
Topics of Interest:
l Architecture of UAV communication networks
l Space-air-ground integrated network
l UAV network deployment and trajectory optimization
l Access and transmission technology for dynamic UAV networks
l Channel propagation modeling and measurements
l Resource scheduling and routing protocol design for UAV networks
l Multi-band collaborative networking technology for UAV networks
l Secure UAV communication networks
l Machine learning based UAV communication networks
l Mobile edge computing assisted by UAV communication networks
l Beamforming enabled aerial networks
l UAV assisted IoT communications
l Design of UAV communication networks with low energy consumption
l Anti-interference technology for UAV networks
l Design of system prototype and test platform
l Physical layer techniques for UAVs
1. The paper should belong to the author's scientific research results, the data are true and reliable, have important academic and application value, and has not been published or read in public publications or conferences. Besides, there is no issue of duplicate submission.
2. The paper should include title, abstract, keywords, body text and references, please referring to the recently papers on Chinese Journal of Electronics (it is a blind review and please hide the authors and funding information).
3. Please submit the paper through the official website (http://www.ejournal.org.cn/) The corresponding author's contact address, telephone number, and E-mail address should be attached to the paper (Please fill in the system when you register the website, and do not put them in the manuscript. Articles will be reviewed anonymously according to the standard of normal submissions).
4. Please note "UAV2022+" in the head of the paper title when submitting it.
5. The accepted papers will be published in the CJE special issue of the 16th China Electronics & Information Technology Conference.
Paper Submission Deadline: July 31, 2021
Final Acceptance: December 31, 2021