Prof. Xiangyang Ji, Tsinghua University, China, Email: email@example.com
Prof. C.-C. Jay Kuo, University of Southern California (USC), USA, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Jane Z. Wang, University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada, Email: email@example.com
Recent years, the artificial intelligence technologies make breakthrough in various applications. Meanwhile, the sensors achieve great progresses in miniaturization, integration, multi-function, and high performance. All these achievements offer the unprecedented challenges and opportunities to the development of the autonomous intelligences for the unmanned system. The government also released a Development Planning for Artificial Intelligence Industry, in which the unmanned system is considered as the important field for the deep integration of artificial intelligence and real economy.
The unmanned system consists of key technologies such as perception and understanding, decision-making and control, and the Swarm intelligence. The research on the technologies and theories of intelligent perception and decision-making of unmanned system is the key for the improvements and achievements of intelligent unmanned system. The technologies of intelligent perception and decision-making involved in unmanned system have also become a research hotspot. However, the progress of artificial intelligence still faces several challenges when it is fully used in unmanned systems. The bottleneck of the research on key theories and technologies of intelligent perception and decision-making in unmanned system is becoming increasingly prominent.
This special focus aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to discuss various aspects of fundamental theories and key technologies of intelligent perception and decision-making for unmanned system.
Topics of Interest:
l Mult-sensor cooperative sensing,
l Multisource information fusion
l Perception and learning system in complex environment
l Multi-agent systems
l Decision making and control of unmanned system
l Cooperative planning and control of unmanned systems
1. The paper should belong to the author's scientific research results, the data are true and reliable, have important academic and application value, and has not been published or read in public publications or conferences. Besides, there is no issue of duplicate submission.
2. The paper should include title, abstract, keywords, body text and references, please referring to the recently papers on Chinese Journal of Electronics (it is a blind review and please hide the authors and funding information).
3. Please submit the paper through the official website (http://www.ejournal.org.cn/) The corresponding author's contact address, telephone number, and E-mail address should be attached to the paper (Please fill in the system when you register the website, and do not put them in the manuscript. Articles will be reviewed anonymously according to the standard of normal submissions).
4. Please note "IPD2022+" in the head of the paper title when submitting it.
5. The accepted papers will be published in the CJE special issue of the 16th China Electronics & Information Technology Conference.
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2021
Final Notification: December 31, 2022